Hi Yaroslav,

I like this idea of a compendium. It reminds me of cross-wiki search and
the ability to look up words on mobile Wikipedia. I believe that WMF
Discovery has been working on cross-wiki search. Perhaps, for smaller
communities, there would be a way to extend the Discovery team's efforts
into supporting the compendium that you describe. If LangCom or certain
language communities would be interested in this then I would encourage
those interested people to contact the Discovery team.

There might also be people from SWMT and from Community Tech who would be
interested in this idea.

Pine