Hello Zachary,

First, thank you and all people involved for this great initiative.

There are two points for which I would be happy to have more information about.

The first one is about the state of censorship in Turkey, not only regarding each Wikimedia project, but also for the communication canal intended to diffuse this campaign, namely Facebook and Twitter. Are they free of any censorship from the Turkish government? Also, although I guess this was already taken into account, is there some some communication platform particularly praised among Turkish people outside this two platform?

The second is more broad, on the Wikimedia effort regarding censorship. There are some resources I easily found [1][2][3], but nothing as an official up-to-date comprehensive overview of the state of censorship affecting Wikimedia projects in the world. Something like a page including a world map showing various degree of censorship and a description of how and why it's in place, as well as Wikimedia initiatives aiming at making cease this kind of practices.

Thank you again for this initiative, and thank you in advance for any feedback on this points.

[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Censorship
[2] https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Notices_received_from_search_engines
[3] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_of_Wikipedia