Hoi,
One proposal is that we add data and text about Turkey and its Ottoman
Empire past. There is much information that is missing or needs expansion,
at that a hat tip to the Catalan Wikipedia.. They are really good in what
they report.

I will add data information in Wikidata. In the past I added information
for the Sultans, quite often about their wives and mothers (who were among
the power brokers at the time). There is much data to add; one of them are
the governors of the elayets. I would really welcome maps that show how the
Ottoman Empire changed over time.. The technology needed is something we
could also use of other countries.

Just to consider, the Ottoman empire has a similar relevance to many other
countries, arguably there is at least as much to say as there is for
Germany, France or Britain.
Thanks,
        GerardM

PS I will also add information depending on the time and my location.