Hi Mathieu -

Wanted to share a quick response to your questions.

At present, neither Facebook nor Twitter are currently blocked within
Turkey. That does not mean that those platforms do not have (many) takedown
requests from Turkish authorities, but it does mean the platforms are
active and popular [1][2]. In our planning for this campaign, we've also
noted that YouTube and Instagram are popular sites for Turkish internet
users and may become more active parts of this campaign. In fact, the
Foundation's social media team has just shared the first Turkish
artist-made "We Miss Turkey" poster on the @Wikipedia instagram account
[3].

On the second point, I am not aware of any efforts to currently update the
documentation of censorship you've linked. It would be great to better map
and evaluate these blocks, as you describe.

- Zack

[1] Content removal requests from Twitter -
https://transparency.twitter.com/en/removal-requests.html
[2] e.g.
https://www.statista.com/statistics/570098/distribution-of-social-media-used-turkey/
[3] https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf_2JXQHgEa/