I wanted to share this because it's pertinent to issues with large
companies using our information without complying with the license
terms:

https://www.ted.com/talks/scott_galloway_how_amazon_apple_facebook_and_google_manipulate_our_emotions

One discussions I've had with both Erik Moeller online and Katherine
Maher in person is about whether voice browsers should share the date
of CC-BY wiki articles when their speech synthesis devices quote from
them.

Are there any reasons that would be bad? It would help encourage new
editors by raising awareness of the ultimate source of "AI" answers.

Best regards,
Jim