Hi Frans,

On Sat, Mar 17, 2018 at 5:59 AM, Frans Grijzenhout <fr...@wikimedia.nl>
wrote:

> Hi Leila, thank you for sharing the results of this important survey. Must
> have been a tremendous job and we are very happy to have this information
> about our readers now available. We will certainly discuss this with the
> Dutch WP community. During this discussion we will of course also focus on
> the difference between WP-NL and some other languages (another valuable
> aspect of this research).

​Sure. If you need our help somewhere, please let me know. We're trying to
document everything, including how the results can be read by each
community, but I feel I'm always behind on documentation. :/ If you all run
into questions, just post them in the meta page. I'd also be happy to make
myself available for a call if that helps.

We will keep you posted (through your point of contact) if we learn more
about Dutch Wikipedia readers as we go deeper in analysis.

Best,
Leila