I'm sure by now most everyone has heard of YouTube's new plan to link
questionable videos to YouTube articles:

https://techcrunch.com/2018/03/24/are-corporations-that-use-wikipedia-giving-back/

which was probably a reaction to the recent coverage of the issues
with their recommendation engine, that was changed around 2015 to
maximize viewer time instead of legitimately predict interests:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/10/opinion/sunday/youtube-politics-radical.html

This morning someone showed me how stark this problem is; please have
a look at this:

https://i.imgur.com/od86eeD.jpg

I'd recommend that we reach out to Google and suggest that changing
their recommendation engine back would be a whole lot better than
linking to Wikipedia articles (which they should also do.)