Hi,

This seems to be an increase of $15 million USD in the WMF’s budget, with a
$0.2 USD million increase in the international Wikimedia budget (through grants
to chapters and other affiliates).

That goes against the movement direction of "As a social movement, we will
focus our efforts on the knowledge and communities that have been left out by
structures of power and privilege”. Why aren’t we increasing our spending in
the global south (through local affiliates) at the same rate that we are
increasing it in the US?

Thanks,
Mike