Hi and thank you for your input,

Please note that the WMF budget supports diversity in two ways :
_software and technical support, the most basic exemple being Mediawiki
which exists in a huge variety of languages
_grants to non-US projects, such a rapid grants and project grants.

Also, there is a lot of people left out of structures of power within the
US.