Hi all,

We are pleased to announce the launch of the recruiting process for the
Chief of Community Engagement, alongside our partner search firm, Perrett
Laver <http://www.perrettlaver.com/>.

As part of the process, we wanted to share the finalized job
description (attached).
A big thank you to CE, Comms & C-levels for their collaboration, support
and guidance in creating it.

We also wanted to out put a call, if you have any nominations or
recommendations, we'd love to hear from you.

Have a wonderful weekend - thanks all!

Julie

--
*Julie Brown*
Senior Recruiting Manager

Join Us: WorkWithUs <https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Work_with_us>
Connect with me on LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/julie-brown-0557152/>
Follow us on Twitter <https://twitter.com/wikimediaatwork>

sum of all knowledge. **That's our commitment and you can help
<https://donate.wikimedia.org/> continue to make it a reality.*