Hi Rodrigo,

Eligibility for grants is determined by the Wikimedia Foundation's
community resources department, rather than by the Affiliations Committee.
I imagine that the Wikimedia Foundation may choose to take our decision
into account when evaluating future grant proposals, but it's not something
that we have any authority to impose.

Regards,
Kirill