Hi all,

Through various other channels I learned the unfortunate news that Craig
Franklin (Lankiveil) has recently passed away. He was a board member
(2011-2015) and president (2013) at Wikimedia Australia, longtime English
Wikipedian and admin, and until this month he was member of the Ombudsman
Commission.

Craig was a lively participant in many of our meetings/conferences, and it
was always a joy to see him enter a discussion.

Condoleances are being collected on his user talk page:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Lankiveil

Best regards,

Lodewijk