Hello Strainu,

Thank you for bringing the wording on our meta page to my attention. I will
be updating the page with the new changes effective July 1st. Yes, we are
instituting the application window of 1st - 15th of the month to facilitate
a quicker response time. As I mentioned in my previous email we're hopeful
that this timeline will help with workflow and better communication with
community members.

Best regards,
Woubzena

Woubzena Jifar