At the level of generalization of the cited statement in the WP article, it
is pretty much impossible to approach objectivity in economics articles.  I
doubt that an instance of bias should lead us to include the kind of
unscientific economics that we happen to find agreeable.  I specifically
refer to the kind of Tinkerbell economics in the YouTube video.

On Tue, May 8, 2018 at 1:44 PM, James Salsman <jsals...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The more I survey different language wikipedias, the more I am
> convinced an effort at the chapters level is needed to address this
> problem:
>
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wiki-research-l/
> 2018-April/006256.html
>
> It occurred to me that this Max Roser video might help:
>
> A Selfish Argument for Making the World a Better Place – Egoistic Altruism
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvskMHn0sqQ
>
> I hope in particular that objectivists and former objectivists would
> share their thoughts on it.
>
> Best regards,
> Jim

Dennis C. During