Congratulations to the new board members and others and many thanks for the
service of those who have left!

On Sun, Jun 10, 2018 at 4:39 AM Wojciech Pędzich <wpedz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>

> following yesterday's General Assembly of Wikimedia Polska Association,
> held in Katowice, a new composition of the Board and other statutory bodies
> of the chapter have been established.
>

>  Tomasz "Polimerek" Ganicz decided to resign his long-standing position on
> the Board, after 13 years of service - as the Board's Treasurer (first term
> of Wikimedia Polska ever) and President (ever since then). Two other
> members - Jarosław "Powerek38" Blaszczak and Tomasz "Elfhelm" Skibiński -
> have also left the Board. The current composition of the statutory bodies
> of the Association for the term 2018-2020 is as follows:
>

> == Board ==
>

> * Michał "Aegis Maelstrom" Buczyński, President
>
> * Małgorzata “Maire” Wilk, Vice-President
>
> * Paweł “Yarl” Marynowski, Vice-President
>
> * Piotr “PMG” Gackowski, Vice-President
>
> * Marek “Masti” Stelmasik, Treasurer
>
> * Wojciech Pędzich, Secretary
>
> * Jacek “Phinek” Fink-Finowicki, Member of the Board
>

> == Revision Board ==
>

> * Juliusz “Julo” Zieliński
> * Karol “Karol007” Głąb
>
> * Maciej “Maikking” Król
>

> == Internal Court ==
>

> * Tomasz “Polimerek” Ganicz
>
> * Maria “Gytha” Drozdek
>
> * Julia “Lantuszka” Koszewska
>

> All the best!
>
> Wojciech

Eileen B. Hershenov
General Counsel and Secretary
Wikimedia Foundation
1 Montgomery Street, Suite 1600
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1+Montgomery+Street,+Suite+1600+%0D+San+Francisco,+CA+94104&entry=gmail&source=g>
San Francisco, CA 94104
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1+Montgomery+Street,+Suite+1600+%0D+San+Francisco,+CA+94104&entry=gmail&source=g>
(Licensed in New York; applying for California Registered In-House Counsel
status)
ehershe...@wikimedia.org
(US) 415-483-6676

*NOTICE: This message may be confidential or legally privileged. If you
have received it by accident, please delete it and let us know about the
mistake. As an attorney for the Wikimedia Foundation and for legal/ethical
reasons, I cannot give legal advice to, or serve as a lawyer for, community
members, volunteers, or staff members in their personal capacity. For more
on what this means, please see our legal disclaimer
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Legal_Disclaimer>.*