Yaroslav,
what do you mean by people working at the front? Do you mean that you would
like some leadership in the movement?
(understanding leadership as the capacity to listen to many voices, and
challenge them)

I never heard of any company where there are rotations of people who
matter... in fact it is quite the opposite:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Employee_retention

Why do you feel that rotations are necessary? And wouldn't be the loss
greater than the gain?

Cheers,
Micru

Etiamsi omnes, ego non