Dear all,

Here is the link to another (and this time the last) conference call for
the Movement Strategy Process Q&A [1] starting in *1.5 hours*. We will
discuss the call for applications [2]  and the Working Group model in
general.
[1] https://meet.google.com/xac-ecsx-cuv
[2]
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Strategy/Wikimedia_movement/2018-20/Working_Groups/Apply

I am really thankful for all the feedback I have already received and am
happy to answer your further questions. Looking forward to seeing and
discussing strategy with some of you soon!

Best regards,