I had similar contacts from Angolan users in Facebook. WMF previously
stated it would not renew ongoing agreements for Wikipedia Zero, it seems
the agreements with Angolan providers have expired recently. It would
indeed be nice to have a more detailed timetable of when each agreement
will expire for this program.

Best regards,

Chico Venancio