Thank you Asaf. This seems to be a mixture of ppl mgmt and org skills,
shifted heavily towards the latter. The last time I was at wmcon was 2014
[1] when this was bearly a topic at all, only touched it here and there a
bit, when it was inevitable.

Good to see the progress on this.

Hi Mike,

perhaps in the future one could undergo such a review before a crisis
happens. Like a medical checkup, not yearly thoufh, but say every 3-5 years
to prevent/treat in early stage such events.

So far all governance reviews (including this) were responses to a collapse.

[1]  https://meta.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Conference_2014