Well, the alt attribute is usually set in an img tag in HTML. So if you are
sharing to any place that does not render HTML (like Facebook, Twitter,
Instagram etc) this is not of much help even if the app would try to set
it..

But for these places, there should be an option for easily getting the text
from the image also added in the actual status update.

Best regards,
Jan Ainali
http://ainali.com

Den tors 26 juli 2018 kl 12:37 skrev Andy Mabbett <a...@pigsonthewing.org.uk