Hi all,

Given the lack of interest and lack of suggestions, I'm going to cancel the
meeting. However, if other people would like to be bold in organizing a
meeting like this, they are welcome to do so.

I would like to encourage interpersonal and social connections among
good-faith Wikimedia content contributors and grassroots project
organizers, and I'd be glad to see suggestions and initiatives which do
this.

Pine