Commenting in my personal capacity, on English Wikipedia we have this
community curated list off paid editing companies

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:PAIDLIST

Not sure if the foundation keeps an internal list. Some of the companies
regularly change the names they are operating under. An exhaustive list
will be difficult as most companies involved in this type of work try to
operate covertly.

James

James Heilman
MD, CCFP-EM, Wikipedian