Hello All,

In Republic of Srpska there is a photo-competition Trace of Soul 2018
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Trace_of_Soul_2018> (WLE+WLM) in
progress. Yesterday and today we receive a few e-mails from competitors -
they complained that they have a problem with photo upload. We have tested,
and in third step, after release rights a page got "freezed". Does anyone
know what is the problem? We really need help. Thanks!

Bojana Podgorica

*Замислите свет у коме свака особа на планети има слободан приступ
целокупном људском знању. То је оно на чему ми радимо.*