Victoria,

Does the restriction on "Disclosure of a person's identity or other
private information without their consent" forbid the Foundation from
sharing the geolocation and IP addresses of editors with researchers
under NDA or law enforcement officials claiming to have, e.g., an
Interpol subpoena?

Sincerely,
Jim Salsman