Hey,
As a member of Code of conduct committee I just wanted to express how much
I appreciate your statement. The work we are doing is not fun, we are
dealing with frustrations, harassments, trolling, and all sorts of the dark
side of the Wikimedia movement but I genuinely believe that this type of
work is vital to keep the movement moving forward, to make us more
welcoming and foster a diverse environment.

All of the support I've received, private and public, online and offline is
overwhelming. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Best