*What's making you happy this week?*

Dear Wikimedians,

With great pleasure, dedication and team effort, Punjabi Wikimedians User
Group brings you something that will definitely bring a smile to your face!
Launched on the occasion of 72nd Independence day of India, we present you
Wikipedia animation movie: Punjabi Wikipedia Tales - A Trip to Lahore!

What's the wait! Grab your popcorn and enjoy this delicious movie we cooked
with a delight! Thank You New Readers Team from WMF who helped in making
this possible in the first place!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SANTzQkC3-o

Cheers!

(P.s. Please don't forget to share it on social media channels! )

Rupika Sharma
Co-Founder
Punjabi Wikimedians
Project Lead