On 21/08/2018 21:01, Andy Mabbett wrote:
>> The text I cited has now been changed to "All text on Wikimedia sites
>> is available as Creative Commons material".
>>
>> This does not resolve the issue I raised above; as my first bullet
>> point applies not only to media files, but also to numerous texts on
>> Wikimedia sites; not least a large part of Wikisource.
> This is still the case. When will it be fixed? Will it?
>
>>> Furthermore, the "Sesame Street" image used on the site's home page
>>> and the linked article, is labelled on Commons: "This work might not
>>> be available under a free license in the United States because it is
>>> based on an artwork or sculpture that may be protected by copyright
>>> under U.S. law."
>> This image is still on the pages I mentioned.
> And still is; over two weeks after I first pointed it out. No-one at
> WMF has even acknowledged my comment.

Hello,

As several people pointed out, the issues should be reported on
Phabricator. As "a b" stated on August 12th:

> Please file the relevant tasks in phabricator to enable better tracking of
> issues compared to on the mailing list:
> https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/?tags=wikimediafoundation.org

To which you kindly replied:

> Thank you; no.

So your concerns will be acknowledged once they make their way to
Phabricator. You can login there with your wiki account.

Until you do so, your concerns will stay under the radar on this list.

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso