Agree with Jane. Wow. For those unaware, Antoine Musso is a WMF
Software developer, which you would never know based on their email
signature.

Hey fellow long-term unpaid volunteers. Remember that the WMF was
created by us not that long ago, and had a single mission, to support
us volunteers and our shared open knowledge mission?

A drip, drip of "communication failures", along with the core
Americanocentic obsession with hearing praise and ignoring critics
must change, or we will all eventually take the hint that we are
neither wanted or needed here, and find or establish a new and more
rewarding place to have fun. Do we really need a revolution to flip
the WMF upside down, or is there a better way to speedily reshape the
WMF so it regains its focus on the outside world rather than the
brilliance of its employees?

Fae