On 22/08/2018 13:01, Andy Mabbett wrote:
>> So your concerns will be acknowledged once they make their way to
>> Phabricator. You can login there with your wiki account.
> Were I to perform that redundant clerical task, perhaps they would.
>
>> Until you do so, your concerns will stay under the radar on this list.
> That's rather an odd assertion, given that I posted a pointer to my
> last update on this list, here:
>

> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Talk:Wikimedia_Foundation_website&diff=18292898&oldid=18291338

Hello,

I was merely suggesting that your reply on this list probably got
forgotten somehow. Phabricator is tailored toward tracking an issue from
its opening until its resolution. It is a great tool.

My apologizes to have phrased that in a bad and harsh way :-\

I guess Gregory Varnum (and others involved in the project) do monitor
the talk page. So you should get a reply there.

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso