Hi all!

Unfortunately, we had a little issue with the first round of annotations..
The data was not recorded perfectly, so we need your precious help again!

It would be great if you could go back to
https://labels.wmflabs.org/ui/enwiki/
<https://labels.wmflabs.org/ui/itwiki/> ("Labeling Unsourced Statements
II") and complete new worksets. Or, for  those of you who have already
participated, you could select the 'review' button for each completed
workset, and repeat/revise your answers.

We will get back to you soon with an overview on your replies.

Thanks a lot, really :)

Miriam, Jonathan and Dario