I'm sorry Kirill, but I fail to see how that would be a display of bad
faith. If I remember correctly an Affcom member did send a notice to the
WMPT list and  members (including Paulo) did state that an impossibility to
act as representatives of Wikimedia Portugal would have terrible
consequences for the affiliate.

Regardless of what was stated or warned about the consequences of Affcom's
request, what is it you are stating now?

It is demonstrable Affcom requested all refrain to act in name of Wikimedia
Portugal.

Are you saying that request did not hold for legal fillings in name of
Wikimedia Portugal? And that Affcom unambiguously conveyed to Paulo and the
rest of Wikimedia Portugal that Wikimedia Portugal members were free to
represent it in legal fillings?

Without affirmative responses to both questions I fail how you could
possibly infer bad faith from Paulo.

Seeing the numerous false or contradictory statements and several failures
stemming from Affcom's actions or lack thereof we would be justified to
infer bad faith from its members, nonetheless we choose to see these as
errors from humans on a voluntary role acting in good faith.

Best regards,
Chico Venancio