I believe administrators outside of the US, in en wikipedia and in wikidata
etc.,

do not understand, our freedom of speech and our right to due process, and

that there is  a cultural misunderstanding and a lack of patience on there
part,

which leads to an abuse  of power  and a breaking of the rules when it comes

to blocking  IP’s and others for  just standing up for themselves.  and to that
end,

do not see the good faith edits made, that  were not reverted, and based on

other’s intelligent  level not there's.  Everything starts out nice, on tea
room’s,

noticeboards, forums, and on there talk pages etc.,  and then all goes south,

as in en wikipedia, and with a now “conflict of interest” just block you,

to end it.

In wikidata which is more technically challenging, editors that claim ownership

of pages and coming  from outside of north America and europe, revert on

misunderstanding’s, and can not express themselves  in english, so just rely on

administrators noticeboard to complain against IP’s without warning,

not giving the chance for the ip to defend himself, and to explain that it was

an edit war.  administrators that see these posts at 100’s an hour, just block

the IP’s or the pages without any kind of  investigation, based on lies of the

accusers. and these same  administrators that have participated on

there talk pages are now in a “conflict of interest”, being  directly involved.

and in ru wikipedia, ru wikidata, english speakers are not welcome, from

there board down to there users.