I have so many questions.

Is anything concrete planned to replace the learning and capacity-building
work that used to happen at WMCON? (Or has the identification of capacity
building as a strategic priority just resulted in .... the abandonment of
the main capacity building event?)

And why after two "strategy focused" conferences, do we need another one?
What will it achieve except acres more flipchart? How many conferences do
we expect to need before the strategic direction starts to become a reality?

Chris