You are on the main mailing list, did you know? Is this UK workshop to be
online?

Ideas:
Using the Programs and Events Dashboard.
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Programs_%26_Events_Dashboard>

Related, generating traffic reports with massviews.
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Traffic_reporting#Massviews_Analysis>

On Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 8:48 AM Benoît Evellin (Trizek) <
bevel...@wikimedia.org> wrote:

> Have you checked about similar initiatives from other chapters or user
> groups? I've heard that Wikimédia France ou Wikimedia Deutschland host
> similar workshops, both in their offices or inside of local groups. They
> may have some feedback to share.
>
> Benoît
>
> On Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 1:36 PM Peter Southwood <
> peter.southw...@telkomsa.net> wrote:
>
> > I like the idea. Once you have worked out how to do it efficiently, maybe
> > the WMF can send out trainers to places where the skills are thin on the
> > ground.
> > Cheers,
> > Peter

Lane Rasberry