Hello everyone,

Reminder that this month’s Wikimedia Monthly Activities Meeting will begin in
approximately 30 minutes.

The “To be determined” slot will be an "Update from the Wikimedia Foundation
Executive Director”.

I hope that you are able to join us, or watch the video on Wikimedia Commons
(or YouTube) later.

-------
Gregory Varnum
Communications Strategist