Hi Michelle,

 during the francophone wikiconvention we had a special calm room for people
who need to retire a moment from the crowd because of special needs they could
have. We were asked also not to come nearby with perfumes and other sensory
distractions.

A calm room for other people (breastfeeding moms, tired or stressed out
speakers ect), anybody needing a little rest would be real cool I think.

Also we were given advice at the beginning of the convention that we should not
force people to present themselves in a group and accept the idea of touching
people can be felt as being intrusive for some.

Kind regards,

Natacha / Nattes à chat