Hi Pine,

The Program Officer for Conference Grants does serve as a single point of
contact for conference funding at the Wikimedia Foundation.  However, that
position has been open for last several months and we've been undergoing a
hiring process to fill it.

I'm copying in Alex Wang, who oversees that position so she can respond to
your questions.

Kind regards,

Marti

*Marti Johnson*

*Pronouns: she/her/hersProgram Officer*
*Individual Grants*
*Wikimedia Foundation <http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Home>*
*1 Montgomery, Ste. 1600*
*San Francisco, CA  94104*
+1 415-839-6885
Skype: Mjohnson_WMF

Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share
<http://youtu.be/ci0Pihl2zXY> in the sum of all knowledge.  Help us make it
a reality!
Support Wikimedia
<https://donate.wikimedia.org/>