Hi Paulo,

As much as I am concerned about the situation between WMPT and AffCom, and
as much as I would like to see more transparency from AffCom, I would like
to request that those subjects be kept separate from this thread which is
primarily about a conference. Also, WikimediaAnnounce-l is for
announcements, and I think that discussion of the situation between WMPT
and AffCom is generally appropriate for Wikimedia-l but not
WikimediaAnnounce-l.

If you would like to discuss the WMPT and AffCom situation further then I
request that you start a separate thread on Wikimedia-l or resume writing
in a previous Wikimedia-l thread that was focused on that topic.

Thank you,

Pine