The extended whitepaper that was presented at the DL workshop is now
available here:

http://simia.net/download/abstractwikipedia_whitepaper.pdf

Still not a proper scientific paper (no references, notv situated in
related work), but going into a bit more detail on the ideas on the first
paper published previously.