On the contrary, Nathan, every single time I have asked them to hold
the campaigns open after the fundraising goal has been met (most if
not almost all of the past ten years) in order to, for example, fund
the Endowment or save more money before the Endowment existed, they
have refused to do so. Is there some document I am missing?

Best regards,
Jim