Dear all,

As a step forward to increase community participation in the user group
activities, the Wikipedia & Education User Group is organising logo
challenge to invite Wikimedians (even non-Wikimedians) to design and
nominate a new logo for the newly formed user group. The nomination period
starts from tomorrow i.e. 23 November 2019, and ends on 16 December 2018.
It will be followed by a voting round.

Rules for the challenge and other details can be seen at:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_%26_Education_User_Group/Logo_challenge

Please reach out to me if you have any questions. We are looking forward to
see your creations.

Thanks,
User:KCVelaga