It is important that any wiki process be applied fairly.  In this case I
think the Croatian wiki cannot be the first to have a new process applied.
I hope that the process that Gerard recommends has been validated in some
way that meets with broad, nearly universal approval.

On Tue, Nov 27, 2018 at 12:37 PM Gerard Meijssen <gerard.meijs...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hoi,
> We have a database with all the citations of all Wikipedias. That database
> is integrated in wikidata as we speak. What we should do is eat our own
> medicine and compare sources on the same subject when the subject is
> controversial. Our overriding policy is for Wikipedia to have a neutral
> point of view. So while Croation sources are fine, they need to be balanced
> for a NPOV. When sources with a different viewpoint are available, ignoring
> them is not an option.
>
> At the same time, there are sources that have been found to be
> untrustworthy. At some stage, sources, any and all sources can be assessed
> and even rejected.
>
> Admins and bureaucrats have their authority because they promise to  adhere
> to the universal Wikipedia policies, the other reason is the trust their
> community gave them at one time. In the end, we have the mechanisms and the
> methods to assess the NPOV and the quality of articles. We have the
> mechanisms and methods to assess the functioning of people who are trusted
> to adhere to our policies.
> Thanks,
>         GerardM
>
> On Mon, 26 Nov 2018 at 19:15, Ilario Valdelli <valde...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > History does not require a judge. It's the storiography to be judge.
> >
> > Here the problem is to give relevance to some sources and to neglect
> > (completely) others.
> >
> > If a single not neutral source is considered as the Holy Bible, the same
> > pillars of Wikipedia are infringed.
> >
> > Kind regards
> >
> > On Mon, 26 Nov 2018, 14:06 Dennis During <dcdur...@gmail.com wrote:
> >
> > > Who is the judge? Are we going to join Facebook, Google, Twitter, et al
> > as
> > > the new press barons?

Dennis C. During