Hoi,
I take offence calling it a faith-based process. We have a database with
the citations of all Wikipedias. We have overriding principles that include
the NPOV and what the role of functionaries is in Wikimedia projects. When
they are a faith, they are our faith.

My question to you is, why are you reluctant to start a process that will
bring down many hobby horses including yours and the ones in your favourite
project. Why not start where we face an urgency? An urgency that undermines
Wikipedia as NPOV!
Thanks,
      GerardM