În joi, 6 dec. 2018 la 01:20, David Cuenca Tudela <dacu...@gmail.com> a scris:

> Hi Tilman,
>
> I disagree with your appraisal that there are better venues for my
> question. The gendergap mailing list is technically dead, before your
> message the last one was from April. The other mailing list is related to
> research, not to stats that should be readily available.
>
> From your answer (and the lack of more information) I understand that there
> is a poor (inexistent?) tracking of audience bias. In my opinion these data
> would be very useful to monitor how visitors evolve with more availability
> of women's biographies. I have requested it to be added to the Metrics Kit.
> If anyone else wants to endorse or comment:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Community_health_initiative/Metrics_kit#Gender_bias_of_audience

David, The data is trivial to get but very hard to interpet:
1. Use PetScan (https://petscan.wmflabs.org/) to identify "biographies
of men/women" and save the outputs as PagerPile
2. Use MassiveViews
(http://tools.wmflabs.org/massviews/?project=en.wikipedia.org) to get
the data from those PagePiles.

That's all there is to it. It can also be automated, although I won't
go into details without testing. But without clear guidelines of how
to interpret it, the data can be extremely misleading, so that part is
the hard one.

HTH,
Strainu