By the way, please do not intervene en masse. They (the user involved) have
a strong tendency towards using "colonialism" as a general purpose excuse
for their action, as I experienced myself a bunch of months ago, along with
a series of references to Italian invasion of Ethiopia.
This kind of excuse is easily is fed by this kind of intervention. Talkpage
contents is a trivial matter compared to insults and abuse of
administrative privileges. While the latter one is solved the first one is
yet to be handled.

Vito