Hello.

Contacting stewards by email seem like the proper venue. Please, wait for
an answer.

Posting it on this list won’t help you and it is out this list’s purpose.

I hope you understand. Regards.

Teles

Em ter, 8 de jan de 2019 às 12:33, 80hnhtv4agou--- via Wikimedia-l <
wikimedia-l@lists.wikimedia.org> escreveu:

> I have just been IP globally blocked as an ip;
>
> based on a series of misunderstanding.
>
> coming from page stalking on talk pages and watching list edit tools.
>
> and the fact that anybody can go to the  Steward
> requests/Global
>
> page and ask for a block with out any text
> what so ever
>
> and no notice to the ip user, and that one stewards can
> come
>
> by without any evidence  and
> grant all postings at once.
>
> and yes i have filled out the form and sent the stewards
> e-mail.
>
> also with this abuse going on on individual wiki’s I
> have tried
>
> to contact trust and safety with no reply ever, on
> e-mail or
>
> there talk pages.

Steward for Wikimedia projects. Administrator at Portuguese Wikipedia and
Wikimedia Commons.
Sent from mobile. Please, excuse my brevity.

+55 (71) 99707 6409