Hi Alex,

I hope that your 2019 is starting well. You may remember this thread from
Wikimedia-l that I started near the end of September. Would you please
provide an update regarding strategic planning for conferences? I realize
that you may have several projects on your agenda including hiring a new
staff member, so perhaps this thread got lost in the shuffle.

Thanks,
Pine