Hi,

Two quick suggestions:

   - Picture of the year
   - Integrated and successful GLAMs, where valuable content from GLAM
   partners is reused in various Wikimedia projects, preferentially in an
   integrated way, and already being successfully used in educational
   institutions for teaching.

Cheers,
Paulo

Joseph Seddon <jsed...@wikimedia.org> escreveu no dia sexta, 11/01/2019