Greetings,

Our next Wikimedia monthly activities meeting will be on 22 February 2019.
More information will be available on Meta-Wiki:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_monthly_activities_meetings

But wait?!? What about January? Good catch! We are cancelling this month's
meeting due to scheduling issues. In short, there is a lot going on this
month for the Wikimedia Foundation and other planned presenters. As a
result, we did not feel we could put on an effective meeting.

If you are interested in presenting at a future meeting, we want to hear
from you! Please visit the sign-up page on Meta-Wiki:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_monthly_activities_meetings/Sign_up

-greg

--

Gregory Varnum (pronouns - he/his/him)