We are now experiencing a couple of cases where third party uses data from Wikidata to create user interface of  data from it without any use of Wikipedia, to support their own systems. One is a genealogy website, who use Wikidata to present where parish having genealogy records can be found on a map, using coordinates etc  for these parisihes from Wikidata. Another in an early phase is a water authority who will load Wikidata with their data and present data from there.

Is this part of a trend, are there many cases like these?

Does statistics exist giving how many acesses goes to Wikidata from 3-parties? Are we missing these in our use statistic by focusing on access to Wikipedia?

Anders